The Policy is intended to notify you of the following:
· What personally identifiable information we collect from you, how we use it, and with whom we share it
· Your rights regarding the collection, use and storage of your data
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
We may request, collect, and process the following information about you and any other parties to your enquiry:
Information You Give Us:
· Email Address
· Telephone/Mobile number
· Any other information you consider to be relevant to the services we offer
We will primarily use your information where it is necessary & permitted:
· To respond to & fulfil enquiries made by you
· To market our services to new clients more effectively
· To improve the experience of using our sites and services
· To meet our legal obligations, and for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights
We will not sell, rent or otherwise share your information with any third party outside of our organisation except as reasonably necessary to provide our services to you or when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We will process your personal information where it is necessary:
· For the performance of, or for entering into, a contract with you, including in order to provide our service, process your payment and to respond to enquiries and bookings and purchases made by you
· For the compliance with our legal obligations
· For the purpose of furthering our legitimate interests including to:
- Improving our services;
- Operating our sites and services efficiently and effectively;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating fraud or illegal activity
We may also process your personal data on the basis of any consent given by you.
Your personal data will generally be stored on our records for up to 5 years. We may, however, keep your personal data for longer than the aforementioned timeline if we need it to fulfil our contractual obligations to you or if the law requires us to maintain it for a longer period.
We are committed to protecting your personal data and to keeping it safe and confidential. We will therefore ensure that appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are implemented to protect it. Access to your personal data will be limited to our employees only.
You have the following rights, albeit some of them only apply under certain circumstances:
· To have a copy of the personal data that we have collected about you
· To update or amend the personal data we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete
· To erase, or restrict the processing of, the personal data we have collected about you
· To withdraw any consent you have provided in respect of our processing of your personal data
· To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://www.ico.org.uk)
If you request that we delete any existing Identifier Information we hold about you, we pledge to delete and purge any such information wherever we can find it in our records, leaving only the information necessary to maintain legal business records, such as contracts and invoices.
It may not be possible to permanently delete all emails. We may not be able to, and cannot guarantee to, delete all photographs we have taken that contain your likeness as all images are the wholly-owned property of Catherine Amakars, except where copyright has been transferred in writing.
We use ”Cookies” on our sites. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard-drive. In and of themselves, cookies cannot identify you personally. They can help us improve your access to our sites, identify repeat visitors to our sites, enable us to track the passage of users through our sites, and to enhance their experience on our sites. We use both “Session-based” cookies (deleted when you leave our sites) & “Permanent” cookies (stored for a period of time after you leave our sites). You can find out more information about cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies upon first visit to our sites. If you do not accept them you may not be able to use the full functionality of our sites. You can find more information about how to manage and remove cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies or by visiting the websites relevant to the browser you are using.
Our sites and services may contain links to third-party apps, services, tools and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled or managed by us (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Flickr, DeviantArt amongst others) and these services and links may also include social networking features (such as the Facebook “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons and other interactive mini-programs). These services may collect information, such as the web pages you visited and IP addresses, and may set cookies to enable features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third-parties. You should review the Privacy Policies applicable to the third-parties services you connect to, use or access as the privacy practices of these third-parties will be governed by their own Privacy Policies. If you do not want your personal information shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social media service, please do not connect your social media account with your account for the services we provide and do not participate in social sharing.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.